Top 6 Best Men’s Grooming Kit Options in 2018
Finding the best men’s grooming kit takes a little work and some careful research. There are many different choices on the market today, and each has their advantages and disadvantages. That’s why we’ve compiled this straightforward and informative list of the best men’s grooming kit choices available today.
Each review will list a few helpful features, the pros, the cons, and the price of each razor. By the time you finish this article, you’ll have a pretty good idea of which is the best men’s grooming kit for your needs. You’ll also be able to know how much money to expect for your purchase.
*The following products are listed by price, from the most expensive to the most affordable one.
1. Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100
Philips Norelco rarely goes wrong with their products, and this is one of the best men’s grooming kit products they have on the market. The Philips Norelco grooming and trimming machine is respected for its skillful and clever design concept.
With two different trimmer types on the head and the end of this tool, you can trim every kind of hair on your body. It is also gentle enough to avoid serious nicks, cuts, and grooves on the skin. Best of all, you can easily convert it into a facial shaver.
- The incredible diversity of uses.
- It is small and easily portable.
- The price is right for the features.
- This product’s battery power lasts less than an hour.
- It requires a full day to recharge.
2. Braun Cruzer 6 Body Shaver
Braun is another high-quality manufacturer, and this is one of the best men’s grooming kit models you can find. There is just something about this Braun Cruzer model that we like, particularly the list of great features and benefits of using this model.
The most impressive part of the Braun Cruzer 6 grooming machine is that it comes with a razor that has five closely-spaced blades that are designed for wet shaving. This process helps to speed up your hair grooming and makes it more effective. We also enjoy the three different trimming combs that are included with each model of this trimmer.
- It provides a quick wet trimming and grooming.
- It has smaller teeth which lower the risk of irritation and nicks.
- This product is adaptable to many needs.
- The price is high for the quality it provides.
- It is not quite strong enough for professional use.
3. Braun Multi-Grooming Kit MGK3060
Here is another Braun choice that made its way onto our list of the best men’s grooming kit you can buy. As you can see, due to this company’s amazing products we just had to include two of their grooming kits in our list.
The 8-in-1 power of this trimmer makes it a powerful choice for just about anybody. We particularly suggest it for professionals who plan on doing some manscaping work. It allows you to use 13 different combs to create incredible looks.
- It is very adaptable.
- It is powerful enough for professional use.
- This Braun Kit is fairly priced.
- It can be a bit complex for some users.
- Bulky in smaller hands.
4. Philips Norelco OneBlade
Here’s another Norelco product that is on our short list of the best men’s grooming kit choices on the model today. The OneBlade is advertised as a trimmer for beginners, and it has many different amenities and benefits that make it well worth your hard-earned money.
The easy-to-use design of this trimmer makes it easy to pick up and use after it is charged and get to all the hard areas of your body. The adjustable blade makes it easy to manscape your entire body quickly and without any discomfort. One can say that this is the best grooming kit for men.
- High-capacity edging power.
- Can eliminate hair and nose hair.
- Four trimmer combs for easier use.
- Can feel flimsy.
- Not as adaptable as similar models.
5. Remington PG525 Lithium Head to Toe Body Groomer
Remington‘s diverse array of products is available in many different stores across the world. They are known for sturdy and reliable equipment that lasts for years. This model is one of their best men’s grooming kit choices.
What we like about this model is its portability. It is one of the most compact and easy-to-carry groomers on the market. It is also a real trimmer in that it can shorten and edge your hair without eliminating it. That makes it perfect for the manscaping perfectionist.
- Small and easy to carry.
- A diverse array of trimming options.
- Surgical-strong blades with self-sharpening structure.
- Not quite as powerful as other models.
- Harder to use as a true shaver.
6. Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler 3-in-1 Body Groomer
Last, but not least, on our best men’s grooming kit list is this Gillette model. It is designed to be something of both a shaver and a trimmer to make it more adaptable to multiple uses.
With a 3-in-1 design, this trimmer can be used to closely cut the hair on your body or shave it completely. As a result, it is easy to adjust it to a facial shaver without much work. It is perfect for skimming, trimming, and edging the hair of your body.
- Adaptable enough for multiple uses.
- Comfort guide cleans off cream while trimming.
- Relatively low price.
- No rechargeable battery use.
- Weakened power as batteries die.
Which of these seemed like the best men’s grooming kit for you? Perhaps you liked the Remington model with its portable design. Or maybe you preferred the Philips Norelco models that had more diverse cutting options. Whichever choice you make, you should be more than satisfied after reading through all of your options.
Image source: Amazon