Top 7 Best Philips Norelco Shaver Recommendations
Some days, shaving is fun and relaxing and makes you want to whistle or sing your favorite song. But there are days when shaving can irritate sensitive skin and leave you sore and scruffy. It all comes down to the type of shaver you are using. The Philips Norelco company makes some seriously good shavers.
Nonetheless, choosing a single can be a daunting task. These electric shavers have taken the shaving world by storm with their versatility, convenience, and safety. Some go on to deliver an experience as satisfying as a traditional wet shave. Below are some of the best Philips Norelco shavers.
1. Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100
If you are looking for the best Philips Norelco shaver that works surprisingly well for your back hair, then the Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100 is the shaver for you. This model comes with an abundance of superior features making it a worthy investment for a modern man. It allows you to shave your back in the most comfortable and effortless way possible.
- Extensive battery life that lasts for 50 minutes after charging for one hour.
- Flexible usability such that it can be used anywhere. It is also water resistant hence suitable for wet and dry use.
- 3D pivoting head to smoothly move along your back contours.
- Has a trimmer that provides 5 length settings.
- Made from hypoallergenic materials.
- Water resistant razor.
- Comfortable and relaxing shave.
- Lacks high precision.
- Link: Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100
- Price: $54.95
2. Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
Philips Norelco 4500 is built with AquaTec technology making it 100% water resistant. It will give you a powerful shave even in those tender regions.
The shaver can be used with lotions, gels, creams, and soap. It has an anti-slip feature that makes it feel comfortable to hold. The lithium-ion battery is rechargeable and can last for a total of 50 minutes after charging.
- Dual precision shaving system to cut both short and long hair. This duality makes this the best Philips Norelco shaver for those who don’t shave daily.
- Popup trimmer for a closer and easy shave.
- Round design to prevent scarring.
- Pivot, felt, and float system that allows the shaver to turn and bend when shaving along the curves of the face.
- Low friction hence smooth skin.
- Easy and comfortable to use.
- Water, gel, and foam safe.
- Weaker motor compared to other Philips Norelco Electric Shavers.
- Link: Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
- Price: $88.79
3. Philips Norelco 8900 Electric Shaver
This model is equipped with an advanced shaving technology plus a cleaning system that makes it stand out from other Philips Norelco electric shavers. It allows you to use shaving gels and creams hence guaranteeing smooth and close shaving. If you are looking for an affordable yet effective shaver, this is easily the best Philips Norelco shaver.
- It is cordless and therefore suitable for travel.
- Wet and dry shaving ability.
- Each shaving head moves in eight directions cutting 20% more hair.
- The click on beard styler has 5 different settings giving the user flexibility to choose the look they want.
- Pivoting shaver head that facilitates sculpting and contouring.
- Easy to use hence suitable for all ages.
- LED display.
- Easy maintenance with the help of self-clean.
- Charges fully in an hour.
- Replacement shaver heads cost half the original price.
- Link: Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 8900
- Price: $124.99
4. Philips Norelco Shaver 7300 for Sensitive Skin
Philips Norelco Shaver 7300 is one of the best Philips Norelco shavers since it has been rated as Philips’ No. 1 model for sensitive skin. This shaver can work well even on the most delicate and sensitive body parts without causing irritation, scaring or other skin problems.
- Smooth precision blade system that protects the skin even when cutting short and flat-lying hair.
- Dynamic flex heads that easily move in 5 directions for a comfortable shave.
- Anti-friction micro-bead coating to facilitate a smooth glide.
- SmartClean system.
- Precision trimmer for perfect sideburns and mustache trimming.
- Reduces friction by up to 30%.
- Additional accessories in a deluxe case.
- Travel lock.
- Expensive to replace shaving heads.
- Link: Philips Norelco Shaver 7300
- Price: $141.15
5. Philips Norelco 9300 Electric Shaver
There is a lot to like when it comes to the Philips Norelco 9300 model. Philips calls this the best Philips Norelco Shaver ever made. Its angled V-track precision blades allow it to cut 30% closer and provide a smooth shave.
This shaver can be used for both wet and dry shaving. This model is a solid performer even on spots with a lot of angles such as the chin and the neck.
- Contour detect technology that ensures the blades are in contact with your skin hence cutting 20% more hair.
- Dual blade system under the outer shell. The first blade raises your hair while the second blade cuts it giving you a close and clean shave.
- Smart clean system that cleans, disinfects, dries and charges the razor.
- Click – on trimmer to help shape and trim the sideburn area and a mustache.
- Battery run time of 50 minutes.
- AquaTec technology for a refreshing wet shave and a comfortable, dry shave.
- Gives user flexibility of shaving wet or dry.
- Great at shaving angled spots.
- Three comfort setting: sensitive, normal and first.
- Attractive design.
- You must replace cleaning cartilages after two months.
- Link: Philips Norelco S9311/87, Shaver 9300
- Price: $179.95
6. Philips Norelco Senso Touch 3D
Another model that qualifies as one of the best Philips Norelco shavers is the Philips Norelco Senso Touch 3D. It can be used for both your head and beard. It is quite comfortable when shaving. Its movements around the skin contours are smooth hence giving the user an efficient close shave. It is an advanced, fast, powerful, and quality electric shaver that allows you to be effective on your jawline and neck.
- Three independent round foils that can tilt, spin, and move downwards and upwards to help shave your face and your head.
- Super Lift&Cut feature to help catch stubbles, flat and ingrown hair.
- Pop-out timer for mustache and sideburns.
- Extremely comfortable.
- Wet and dry technology.
- Fixed battery.
- Link: Philips Norelco Senso Touch 3D
- Price: $298.50
7. Philips Norelco Series 9700
If you are an electric shaver fan, then you either prefer foil shavers or rotary razors. For those who prefer the latter option, then the Philips Norelco Series 9700 is the best Philips Norelco Shaver. This shaver has a unique shape characterized by a nicely contoured grip. It is comfortable to use and has equalized pressure distribution around the face.
- Three rotary blades that can flex, pivot, and tilt.
- Nicely-positioned and smartly-designed cutting heads to get stubble and stubborn hear strands.
- Super Lift&Cut action system perfect for shaving the jaw and the neck.
- SmartClean system that cleans lubricates and dries the razor.
- Contour detect technology.
- Attractive design.
- Comfortable to use.
- Skin glide.
- Wet and dry use.
- Suitable for a travel shaver.
- Pretty expensive.
- Link: Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 9700
- Price: $299.95
When shopping for electric shavers, it is imperative to consider the following factors: ease of cleaning, power cord, wet and dry shaving capabilities, battery charging, and pop-up trimmer. So, which is your best Philips Norelco shaver? Gift yourself this once.
Last update on 2022-11-29 at 09:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API