10 Reasons Why Electric Shavers are User Friendly
The invention of the electric shaver has solved a lot of problems that are associated with shaving. Innovative design and useful features are now very common characteristics of an electric shavers. For this reason, many men choose this modern shaver to groom facial and body hairs. Are you facing sensitivity problem while shaving manually?
Men with sensitive skin or other related conditions can be helped with Braun CoolTec electric shavers which would cater to their skin needs. People with busy schedules or people that don’t have enough time for daily grooming may convert to this shaver from manual. The main goal of this article is to show key reasons why electric shavers are superior, as well as user friendly, and to clearly show how these could make your life more convenient.
- Cost – Electric shavers will last much longer than manual shaver and will save a lot of money over time because there is no need to keep replacing your blades regularly. Most of the foil shavers only need changing of the outer foil in a year and the inner blades once in every 2 years. The blades of some rotary shavers can be used for over 2 years.
- Speed – You can complete your shaving within 2-3 minutes with an electric shaver, which could take up to 10 minutes with a manual shaver.
- No cream – Shaving with electric shaver need not require any shaving cream or lubricates to work effectively and efficiently. This not only reduces the maintenance costs, but is a more time efficient solution.
- Use anywhere – When you are traveling, electric shavers are more convenient to use. Electric shavers are little heavier to carry but much easier to use than the manual razors. They’re so much easier to use that there is a rumor that the inventor of electric shaver, William J. Kendall, got the idea while he was travelling on an army train and realized that men were unable to shave their beard with their manual shaver.
- Irritation free – In the issue of skin irritation, electric shavers can prevent nicks or cuts. And this one is the best advantages of using an electric shaver.
- Acne – Men with pimples or acne experience more bleeding due to cuts when using manual shavers. In this fact the electric shavers are really convenient to use with having great innovations and designs.
- Save time – In many different situations, electric shavers will also save your time simply because of its easy to use system.
- Easier – Depending on your facial hair style you are pursuing, you may not need to use a mirror with an electric shaver.
- Efficiency – During times when we are feeling lazy and don’t want to devote much time for grooming, it will allow us to groom our facial hair faster and won’t take too much focus.
- Stable – Electric shavers are the best for a person who doesn’t always want a smooth and close shave. If you want for a rugged look from one of the best beard trimmers of 2018, you have the ability to control how close of a shave you need.
In fact you don’t need any additional products when you are shaving with an electric shaver. So you should use e-shavers to save your money, time and even space in your suitcase when you are on tour or on an adventure. Here you can pick your desired razor from my best electric shavers of 2018 list.